Executive Coaching Services
Executive coaching is designed for successful executives and high potential managers who are looking to become even more effective. Areas of focus could include career planning, work-life balance, communication and decision making, preparation for new assignments, and interpersonal leadership styles.
Typical Engagement: Whereas each coaching assignment is unique, typical individual and team engagements include the following activities:
- Establish Coaching Purpose and Agreement
- Together, we will explore your desired outcomes and specific goals for the coaching assignment. If desired, we can work with a variety of assessment tools ranging from in-house 360 feedback or leadership diagnostic tools to interviews with colleagues, clients or customers.
- Define Expectations, Commitments and Timelines
- We will work together in an initial one day working session to establish objectives and focus areas, followed by regular in person or telecoaching. Typically, follow on coaching sessions take place twice monthly with each session lasting 60-90 minutes. The actual frequency, duration, and type of session depend on your unique needs.
- Develop and Implement an Action Plan
- While some engagements are more subjective and personal in nature, most lend themselves to written development plans that include measurable goals, targeted outcomes, action steps, and timelines. Activities between coaching sessions may include recommended reading and written exercises designed to elicit specific insights. In certain instances, real time observation in your work environment may be appropriate including team meetings, presentations, or interactions with key stakeholders or customers.
- Assess Progress and Follow Up Support
- Progress assessment will take place at various intervals in the course of the engagement, allowing for both reflection on progress to date as well as re-evaluation of goals and outcomes if appropriate. The ultimate assessment yardstick will be your satisfaction with the outcomes of the coaching engagement. In some instances, follow up calls or meetings may be desired once the core engagement comes to a close. We will jointly determine what makes most sense for you in our final assessment meeting.
© copyright. All right reserved.